That's supposed to be the sounds of birds chirping. I see people with just jeans and tees outside, is it really that warm already? Weather.com says 50+ F, that's still light-jacket-temperature for me, even with the sun out.
Called home this morning :) Ma was sleeping (at 9:30! She used to go to bed at 1!) so I talked to my younger brother who's home from college. God, I haven't talked to him in months. It was nice catching up and exchanging insults *grin* Of all things, we ended up talking about 8tv. It sounds like a good thing, but I wonder about the cencorship. Hmm... Talked to my dad after he came back from tutoring. My poor dad, working 7 days and 5 nights every week. I pray to God that I'll be financially able to support my family soon so my parents can retire and enjoy a good rest as they so deserve.
Diah's qualifier is tomorrow. I want to go visit her today, maybe after I finish at the Media Center. Some moral support wouldn't hurt, eh.