I had the weirdest dream last night. Somehow, it involves Usman, but I don't remember exactly what happened. At least it's a dream, not a nightmare. Went to bed with spinning headache last night, I'm surprised it was, by far, the deepest sleep I've had in days.
Today's plan is to study more Stat at either Hally or B&B. I really should get going, huh?
My mom and aunts took my grandmother out to a dinner at some hotel to celebrate Mother's Day. Cute, and sweet. My grandmother deserves so much respect and kindness for the amazing lady that she is. I can't even begin to tell you the things that she has done and sacrificed for her family's well-being. We all love her so much. Everyone always look for opportunities to please her. She doesn't have to lift a finger around the house. Anytime she even hints that she would like something, we'd come running with it. My mom and aunts would move heaven and earth to get her everything she wants and take her everywhere she wants to go. I pray that I can be that kind of daughter and granddaughter. I pray that I'll be able to show my parents the same care, love and kindness they have shown me when I was growing up.