Down with one, two more to go. Alhamdulillah, Stat went well. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but I felt like I did fine. Insha Allah I can do Macro well, it's just International Finance that I'm not quite sure know how to deal with. Eurgh.
I sent my mom some flowers for Mother's Day. My sister said she liked them, I'm glad. She's been asking to talk to me for 3 days now, but it's hard to fine the time when we're both free. I usually wouldn't have minded staying up late or waking up early to call home, but with the exams and the amount of studying I have to do for them, I just feel like I can't. I don't have the energy to. I would have called right now, but Ma wouldn't be home yet. And when I wake up tomorrow at 10, she'll probably be asleep. *BIG sigh*
Tired, just wanna close my eyes and crawl into bed.