Went out to dinner last night to celebrate the seniors, finally gave Huma her birthday present, the mini I-pod. She's been asking about it, and I kept telling her it'd be in just in time for her graduation. It got here a while back, but we were waiting for the right time to give it to her.
I want to go shopping. Perhaps tomorrow. Having lunch with Suhaimi in the afternoon, maybe after that I can go check out the stores on Mass Ave. I've always wanted to do that, but never really got around to it. Huma has invited a few of us to dinner with her family and friends tomorrow. That'll be nice, but I'm a bit nervous, because there'll be a lot of people and I'm not quite sure what to be expected. Better stay close to Dewi and Diah.
Someone commented on how I don't smile as often anymore. Not much to be smiling about nowadays, I guess. It's amazing really how much of a difference a simple smile can make. It can do wonders to your own mood and affects others around you. Not to mention that it's the only thing that keeps people from realizing how ugly I actually am :P