Went singing last night with Dewi, Dewi and Diah. That was fun. I had wanted to go for such a long time, and last night was just perfect for it. The day was a bit too warm, but the night was amazingly nice.
But today, the temperature dropped 20 degrees. So cold. And I had packed all my sweaters and thick jackets away also. Went out to Porter Exchange to have lunch with Suhaimi. Huma and Muz's families came up today for their graduation. We went out to have dinner with Huma's family and that was really nice. Such a nice crowd of people, and to see them all together just makes me wish I can be with my family too. Wish we could have spent some time today with Muz's family also, but there's still tomorrow.
So tomorrow is commencement, hard to comprehend really. To think that it'll be my turn after this. Scary thoughts. Hopefully it will not rain tomorrow until after the whole ceremony.