Went to see Van Helsing. Not exactly what I would call an excellent movie, but at least it has its funny moments. Hugh Jackman was decent, Kate Beckinsale was disappointing. But David Wenham, who plays the monk, or the friar or whatever, was excellent. That's what you would call acting. A total opposite of his character Faramir from Lord of the Rings. Even Denzel Washington never pulls something like this. Denzel Washington is a bore, who always play the same kind of character and never bothers to try something different.
Went to see Main Hoon Na. Don't really buy the story, but it also has its funny moments. Some matrix-like moments also, which only made everything even funnier. A decent enough Hindi movie, I'd say. It tries something different, which you can't say about other Hindi movies.
Went bowling, in a far, far place, somewhere close to Quincy. I was in a bad mood when we went, but being there cheered me up substantially.
I guess today's the day to start freaking out.