I hate saying goodbyes. Every time someone leaves, they take a tiny little piece of you with them, and you never really gain those pieces back. Most things get better with practice, but not this. It never gets easier. I hate the fact that my life is so full of these goodbyes. Getting to know people, showing the different sides of you to different people, caring for them, and then having to say goodbye and knowing that when you meet again, you will be different people who, most probably, don't know what to say to each other anymore. I don't believe I can truly stop caring about the people I have cared about, but I'm also not the kind of person who knows how to keep other people feel they are involved with her life. But if there is ever someone from the past who approaches me and says, "I need help" or "I need to talk", I will never turn the person away. I care for my friends and family more than I think they know. I can never tell these people how much I love them and how much I care, but I do. If I can spare every single one of them from any kind of pain and heartache, I would. I just can't utter the words, "I love you" or "I care about you".
Muz left today. I'm going to miss you, champ.