I ended up studying for only 3 hours today. Spent the morning cleaning my room and doing laundry. Went to Halligan to study only to discover that it was already crowded. However, I did manage to get my account reactivated. Ended up in Brown & Brew for 3 hours, did some questions for Stat. Went meat and grocery shopping with Huma and Usman. Came home and started cooking. Also discovered that some silly goose had left me some flowers, which was kinda sweet, but I would have liked my first flowers to be for some other reason than for trying to convince me to run for MSA president :P Whatever, the flowers are still nice. I don't think people I fed today realized that they were my guinea pigs. I totally had no idea what I was making, and was in such a rush, I hope none of them ends up with stomachache tonight. The night is still early, but I don't think I can accomplish much in terms of studying. I know I totally am going to regret procrastinating by the end of this week.