Went to see the fireworks last night. A bit disappointing I'd say, perhaps because of the windy night. Last year's was definitely much better.
I like the view from my window. I like lying on the bed and propping my chin on the sill to look over at Fletcher field. Every Saturday morning the Indian kids play cricket there. And on Sunday mornings, they play baseball there. Every afternoon, there are always people playing frisbee. Yesterday, the Economics Society was playing kickball with Econ professors. At nights, I can look at the moon and stars in the sky. Sometimes, like last night, they look amazing. I'm going to miss the view from this window.
My mom surprised me last night, talking about marriage. Scary thought there. Too soon for me to think about it, yet I am of marrying age. A bunch of my friends are already getting engaged if not married. Not to mention a few who already have kids. I think until all my cousins are safely married, I'd have an excuse not to. And I'm hoping it won't be anytime soon.
I don't like myself very much nowadays. Have to improve that. The way I behave towards some people is just unacceptable.
Almost forgot, 12 Rabi'ul Awwal today, the Prophet's S.A.W. birthday.