I went off to Davis and Porter on Tuesday to get all the things for Diah's bike. Lubed the chain, bought the U-lock and lights. And today I started using it. I'm still not used to it, it has been a really long while since I last rode a bike.
A friend sent me a really nice e-mail today. I will treasure it, to remember the person by, and to look back at when I'm feeling down and need something to cheer me up.
Diah has been working really hard on her paper. I wish there's something I can do to help her. But fluid dynamic and what not is way out of my league. Sorry, luv. I'm looking forward to dinner tomorrow, I hope spending time with her friends will be the kind of break that she needs.
I have a few goals to achieve this summer. Shed off a few pounds, strike an A in Calc, do some outdoor activities, spend more time cooking, and make some connections with the people back home.
Just finished watching Chasing Liberty. I wish I can go to Europe, with a very good friend I can enjoy myself with.