I've had a surprisingly pleasant day. It took me the whole morning to get ready, but once I left the house, things just kinda fell into place.
Walked down to Davis and had lunch with Muz. Finally registered for summer session after a few trips back and forth between Summer Session office and Dowling. Went to MU to see if I can pick up my library books and somewhat pack the kitchen, but no one was there to open the door. Came back home and took Diah's bike to the gas station to air the tires. I was pleasantly tired by then and was getting ready for a short nap.
But then Diah called to ask if I'd like to come meat-shopping with her. So we went to Al-Huda to get things for dinner and where we were told that Indonesian and Malaysian women make really good wife-material. Nice to know, huh ;) We stopped by at Starmarket then came straight home to make dinner. I think I now know how to make lasagna, Diah-style.
We left Mbak Pi watching over the dinner while we went off to see Huma before she left for her Senior Gala. She looked very pretty, as always. Then stopped by at Muz's to take pictures with him also. Managed a few rounds of poker while waiting for the guys to get ready. Their getting ready was almost the same thing as the girls, if only less panicky. The guys all looked amazing (this is where I drool :P~~~~ hahahaha). Oh yeah, Diah and I rolled our sleeves up and got down and dirty ironing Muz's jacket 'coz he seemed unable to do a good job at it.
On our way home we stopped by Store 24 and Dunkin Donut to get some treats for Mbak Pi and Nawaf and Usman. Came home to eat dinner quickly before walking over to Halligan to drop off some lasagna and munckins for those guys. Usman showed us their cheat-sheets, and called them a work-of-art. I couldn't agree less, they were mad impressive. You need a magnifying glass to read them.
So that was my day. Interesting by my standard, not so much by other people's. It feels nice, to be able to see everybody in one day, and being able to do something nice for them. Diah's the kind of person who always think of everybody's well-being, and I hope living with her will influence me in a good way and make me a much better person than I am now.