Diah and I went to Amir and Usman's place for dinner and ICC meeting last night. It was a very nice visit. I like their place very much and it was definitely easier being there with D since she knows how to communicate with them better than I do :)
Amir made my day last night when he let me hit him. Of course, he only let me punched him in the arm and I was sitting down, so there wasn't much force involved. But the feeling of being able to hit somebody was priceless. If only every single one of my friends is more understanding like Amir *grin* He was even going to let me punch him in the face, but I didn't think that was appropriate, and I didn't want to hurt my knuckles. Imagine if I did, I'd be in heaven right now, hehe.
We talked about going to ISNA last night, and if it does turn into a road trip, I'd be very happy.