I honestly cannot walk properly. No matter what I'm wearing or not wearing on my feet, I always manage to stumble. It's getting to be insanely ridiculous. One moment I'm fine, walking on the sidewalk and chatting away with a friend, and the next moment I'm flat on the ground. If anyone ever find a cure for this disease of mine, please let me know. It's getting out of hand, and to tell the truth, it's getting to be pretty embarassing.
I was going through part of our video collection and came across a couple that sounded pretty interesting - "Presentation Skills for the Professionally Petrified" and "21 Ways to Defuse Anger and Calm People Down" - these have got to be the most important skills you could ever acquire in life.
I never thought I would say this, but Mike Myers is kinda cute and he is actually pretty funny. I never really like any of his movies, at least the ones that I know of, except Shrek. I saw the casts of Shrek 2 on Oprah today, and Myers was hilarious. Who would have thought...
I haven't been keeping up with the news, so excuse me if I appear to be oblivious to everything but my own self.