... a 6-year old with mohawk hair who skates and plays drum
... someone who has tasted nail polish
... how "I can't breathe" feels like
... not how to french-braid hair
... someone who slaps anyone who tickles her
... someone who dances around when someone tickles her
... someone who walks out of the room anytime people start to gossip
... how to climb a coconut tree
... how fake wine tastes like
... how condensed syrup tastes like
... how fried grasshoppers taste like
... how to cook rice on the stove but I can never cook rice in the ricecooker perfectly
... how not sleeping for 48 hours feel like
... how to shoot an M-16
... how uncomfortable putting mud on your face feels like
... how to cook eggs in the sand
... how much sleep-deprived babies can make you
... not what or where I'll be in 2 years
... that I don't want to be the person who doesn't know what she doesn't know