Our girl Diah has passed her qualifier, congratulations! She'd still be mad busy with a lot of stuff though.
Saw EJ today, almost didn't recognize her. For a moment, I actually thought she was Hana. EJ's Sheina's roommate from freshmen year, and was abroad last year, which explained why I haven't seen her for so long. It's funny how I don't really talk to my girlfriends from freshmen year, but everytime we meet we have no problem catching up, which is really nice.
I saw this kid today who I thought had already graduated. I always see him on campus walking to classes and what not with his girlfriend. I thought they had both graduated, but apparently he's still around. Without the girlfriend too, hmm... interesting :P
Trying to figure out details for this weekend's camping trip (weather permitting, of course). And also details about next week's trip down to New Jersey.
At the same time, also trying to study for another calculus exam on Monday. Everytime I think about calculus, I think about Pak Yem, and how he'd be laughing at me for having to repeat a math class. Heck, I bet anyone who knew me from high school would.