I spent an hour on the phone with my mom, and another hour later with my brothers and sisters. It felt good. Costed me less than $2 too, even better. I'm all happy now.
While talking to Diah tonight, I realized that a lot of my hand gestures involve pointing towards the person I'm talking to with my index finger. That is extremely rude of me. I should fix that.
In the past two days, I somehow managed to carry out conversations with two of the people I usually find extremely hard to talk to (due to my lack of social skill, of course, not that there's anything wrong with them).
I updated and reorganized the pictures for my family, but who's to stop anyone else from looking at them. So please, feel free to venture.
Twice this week I got shouted at by people in passing cars in an unfriendly manner. I had none of that last semester. Guess the hot weather is getting to everybody, huh? (<--- That's me trying to be sarcastic)