My brother's birthday was on Monday, but I only got to talk to him tonight. Sometime during the conversation, he mentioned a girlfriend. And I, as I usually do, cracked a joke that I didn't think he would take seriously. But apparently, he did, and started talking more about this girl. In my mind, I just went, "He's only 14, when did this happen?" If I could, I'd keep my brothers and sisters just as they were when they were 1-year olds and not let any pain in the world touch them. If I could, I'd taped my life and show it to them so they could learn from my mistakes, and know what to do and what not to do. But then we all know that you don't really learn much about life until you experience it. What can I do, I'm just a big sister, and I worry about my little ones *sigh*