Tippin is officially my favourite word of the day. Tippin, Tippin, Tippin, it has such a funny sound to it. But anyways, Will Tippin is really cute.
Went sea-kayaking on Saturday, down in Cape Cod, at Pleasant Bay. After which, we went to P-Town for lunch and to just walk around. There were Dewi, Dewi 2, Diah, Haruna, Shakir, Zaid and I. It was a very nice trip actually. We left pretty early in the morning and had the place to ourselves. The water was calm and it was cloudy, so it never really got hot while we're in the water. Seriously, I haven't been to a place as peaceful as that for a while.
We came back pretty early from Cape Cod, around 5pm. Hit the shower, and passed out completely right after. All of us Windsor girls. If it weren't for food, none of us would have left our beds. Diah and I went to get food at 10pm, and as soon as the food was comfortably in our stomachs, we passed out again. Woke up the next morning with the whole upper body feeling sore.
Spent the rest of the weekend watching the first season of Alias. Honestly, I'm as bad as Usman. At least he wasn't taking any classes. I had my Calc. exam today - good thing it went well, otherwise I would probably kick myself, or smack my own head.
The rest of the week isn't looking so bad. Usman's brother and his family is in town. I just want to kidnap his nephew for a couple of hours to play with. Huma is coming back this week. I haven't talk to the girl for ages, it feels like. Muz's graduation is this Saturday, hopefully everything works out fine for the trip down to NJ.
Nabil's birthday today, and I found out our new address.