Had the BBQ today. Not many people were there, but it was fun. The food was good. Unfortunately, we never officially got to dessert because Usman pulled out his watergun and started chasing everyone around with it.
Waterfight was fun, although we had a small incident. For future events, kids under age should come with letters from their parents absolving us from any negligence. I hope the kid's OK though, and didn't suffer any kind of post-traumatic stress disorder.
Amir, as usual, refused to get wet. We managed to capture his downfall and getaway on videos, so that will go up soon.
Everyone left after the fight, except Dewi, Haruna and Yusuke. They stayed on for dessert and to play Cranium. We managed three rounds of the game, with a half-hour break in the middle to watch the fireworks on tv. I've never seen the July 4th fireworks before, I would have loved to go down watch it from the river. Maybe next year then.
Playing Cranium was so much fun. I'm actually pretty good at charade, so I got to do that while Diah took care of the rest and Dewi kept guessing the answer. We made a pretty good team actually, against the self-proclaimed "Wises".
I still have too much energy left in me to go to sleep. I wish there's someone awake who I can call and talk to.