Chocolate cake with ginger and cinnamon, I'd like to try that. Mbak Pi's coconut and ginger ice cream is extremely good.
Just got off the phone with Huma, I miss talking to her. I don't have to make sense when I talk to her, she usually understands pretty well what I'm trying to tell her.
I've put up some of the BBQ pictures, will put up the videos later.
I really like listening to Noori. I like their beat.
Mbak Pi returned her car yesterday, the plates are now sitting on top of the heater in front of the front door. It's sad, really.
I imagine a good book is like a long lost lover. I imagine everyone who loves reading feel the same. When you've found a good book, you don't want to put it down till after you've finished reading it. And when you do, you're disappointed that you've finished it so quickly. I'm really bad at putting books down. My mom stopped buying my brother and I books because we refused to do anything else but read. My friends stopped lending me books once they realized that I was reading under my desk when the teachers were teaching. Talk about not having self-discipline. I'm still nearly as bad as I used to be. I'd stay up late at night just to finish a book no matter what is coming up the next day. Once I bury my nose into a book, I become so absorbed with it that nothing else around me matters. If you're looking for a time to talk shit about me, this will be the perfect moment to do it. I just finished reading Angels and Demons, that's what brought this up.