That song is stuck in my head, and I've been humming it the whole night.
Went to Elephant's Walk, it was my first time there. Although the reason for being there was to celebrate Mbak Pi's birthday, we were pretty much the most somber group in the establishment. I have no idea what brought the mood on.
We came home to hung out at Windsor after dinner. D and D let me drove back, it was only my second time driving on the highway, and I'm glad to report that unlike that last time, I managed to not come close to killing anyone :)
We played one round of Cranium and one round of poker. Team Mbak Pi+Nik+Usman won and Team Amir+Diah+Shaq followed far behind :P Usman is actually pretty good at acting, especially as the blowfish.
I don't know which fortune smiled upon me, but tonight seemed destined to be MY poker night. Amir had been challenging me to another game since he killed me in the last one that we played. And tonight, not only did I make Amir fold, I went on to stay till the end. I was playing against Usman, and until the turn, he was ahead of me. But then came the river, and that turned the game around. I won :) It was pretty funny though that it should come down to Usman and I, since we were the least experienced at the table.
It's way past my bedtime and I'm hungry.