Went to see Before Sunset yesterday in Harvard Sq. Liked it very much, eventhough Mbak Pi and I missed the beginning by a few minutes. Had dinner at Penang, hadn't gone there for the longest time. It seemed like the place isn't doing so well anymore. After dinner, D and D and I went to walk around in Harvard Sq. We ended up walking all the way by and across the river to Harvard Business School. It was a really nice night, and I enjoyed spending time with the company I had.
Went shopping today. I felt bad, because I had originally planned to go over to Kak Aida's place for the solat hajat. However, I ended up in Burlington Mall and Super Stop n Shop instead. Bad Nik.
Tried making sate and kuah kacang for the BBQ tomorrow. The chicken is still marinating in the fridge, and we had a little bit of a problem with the kuah kacang. First, I discovered that my mom had given me an incomplete recipe, and then the peanuts were too chunky and had to be crushed smaller, and then the thing turned out white instead of brown, and at the end, it was sour instead of spicy. Lets just say it took me quite a while to make it turned out decent. I just hope I don't kill anyone tomorrow.
Che Na and family is back in Kota Bharu for visiting. Apparently they're staying at our house, and so did my grandmother and Che Yah last night. That has never happened before, because our old house was always too small for guests. But the new house has a lot of rooms, and since most of my siblings are away at schools and colleges, my parents can have about as many guests as they want over at the house.
I don't remember many of my dreams. The earliest one that I can recall was when I had a fever and was sleeping with my parents. I must have been really young then, between 4-6 years old. In my dream I saw a wooden toy caterpillar (the kind that had wheels so you can drag it around behind you) and it was moving over clouds. I remember having my eyes opened but still able to see the caterpillar. The next one that I can still recall was of my brother turning into a robot. I think that one must have been brought about from watching Edward Scissorhand. In that dream, I saw a door opened in a corner of the room I was sharing with my brothers and the maid (I think we still had a maid at that time, cause there were only four of us), and my younger brother came out all covered with pieces of metal. That was a really scary dream. It seems silly now, but it really scared me when I was a kid. Now, I just don't dream much, neither pleasant nor disturbing dreams.