Went to Free Shakespeare on the Common with Mbak Pi, this year it's Much Ado About Nothing. The acting wasn't that great in the beginning, but after the first or second act, everybody picked up. Georgia Hatzis who plays Beatrice is just OK, Jonna Roberts who plays Benedick is actually pretty good.
I was watching Oprah after I got back from work today, apparently at the AIDS benefit auction during Cannes Film Festival, Sultan of Brunei gave $14000 to have a look at Naomi Campbell's navel ring.
........ Wow.
Man. Utd. playing AC Milan tomorrow down in N.J. If I'm still around next year when the U.S. soccer tour is going on, I'll go to at least one of the games. Heaven knows, I'm not going to England to watch them play, and definitely not watching them in action in Malaysia either.
The super plane from Angels and Demons. Bravo Mbak Pi, now we both can sleep soundly!