I don't really feel like writing anymore. It's becoming a task, not something that I just feel like doing on impulse. I want to write, only it's becoming harder to find things to write about.
I wonder if anyone from high school still remember how to sing the PKBM(L) song. I found it on the internet, goes on like this:
Semboyan Angkatan Laut kita
Di Samudera Raya
Menjaga pantai ibu pertiwi
Dari Angkara Murka
Dari barat sampai ke timur
itulah Pantai Malaysia
tiap saat berjaga
di tengah Samudera Raya
Perwira dan Satria
Angkatan Laut DiRaja
The words are familiar, but the melody just wouldn't come. Funny that I should remember how to sing Suci Dalam Debu and Def-Gab-C's Ibu Kota Cinta but not the song. (BTW, if anyone has either of the songs, would you be as kind to send it to me? It'll be much appreciated.)
Went to see Shyamalan's The Village at Boston Common. First showing, 10:25am, $3.50. Went for lunch at Legal Seafood. Free appetizer and dessert. Some of us are just meant to be frugal creatures.
Di Samudera Raya
Menjaga pantai ibu pertiwi
Dari Angkara Murka
Dari barat sampai ke timur
itulah Pantai Malaysia
tiap saat berjaga
di tengah Samudera Raya
Perwira dan Satria
Angkatan Laut DiRaja
The words are familiar, but the melody just wouldn't come. Funny that I should remember how to sing Suci Dalam Debu and Def-Gab-C's Ibu Kota Cinta but not the song. (BTW, if anyone has either of the songs, would you be as kind to send it to me? It'll be much appreciated.)
Went to see Shyamalan's The Village at Boston Common. First showing, 10:25am, $3.50. Went for lunch at Legal Seafood. Free appetizer and dessert. Some of us are just meant to be frugal creatures.