I should get up and get ready. Diah says Mbak Pi is coming home early to go grocery shopping, and I want to go with her.
Called home this morning, to ask my mom for kuah satay recipe for the BBQ this weekend. Talked to my brother, who's home from school for a few days. He's sitting for PMR this year, and I really hope he'll do well. He's not an exceptionally smart and sharp kid, but he's always working hard, so hopefully that will help get him where he deserves to be.
Huma and Muz left yesterday after visiting for a few days. It was nice having them around again, even for a short time. I wish I could have spent more time with Huma, somehow things weren't as they used to be between us, I'm not sure what was missing. But I guess everything IS different now.
Went over to Usman's place yesterday to borrow some rice. Ended up staying for almost an hour talking with his parents and Amir. It was easier this time around to talk to his dad. I felt bad that we only came to get something and didn't bring them anything. That's not how we do things back home.