Friday night, went singing with D, D and Haruna. That was fun, although they didn't Five for Fighting's 100 Years, and I had so wanted to sing that song.
Usman and his parents entertained us with dinner at their place tonight. I enjoyed their company very much. Then again, when have I ever disliked people who feed me? But seriously, his parents are really nice, I hope we'll see them at least once more before they leave this Friday.
Went out to Boston today with Unaza for a walk. Took the T down to Park Street, walked in Boston Common and the Public Garden, along Charles River to Mass. Ave, across the bridge to MIT, along Mem. Drive to Kendall, took the T to Davis, and then walked all the way home to Windsor. Took some pictures along the way, will put them up soon.
Diah said yes to getting a cat. I'm going to hold her to her words, can't wait for Huzzie to have a friend. He has other friends, but they all live quite far from here. Molly is in Dewi's car and Spotty and Muddy are down in NJ. It would be really nice to have another cat in this house.
I have plastic drawers in my room. The top drawer - where I keep some "beauty" products, all my hair products and other hair-related stuff - smells really nice.