Seriously thinking of hacking off my hair. I'm getting tired of going through the routine everyday - brush, tie, braid, tie, pin and later unpin, untie, unbraid, untie, detangle.
I got goosebumps when looking at Usman's pictures. I have similar pictures in my collection, only with different individuals in them. Some of them look like they were taken at same exact spots. And it hit me how old these places are, this world is, and how many people they have seen throughout these years. Makes me think of how insignificant I am, except to Him.
Saw Dance of a Dream, not particularly that excellent, but I haven't watched a Hong Kong movie for a very long time. Shaolin Soccer, that's what I really want to watch.
I don't think anyone else would cry watching the Village, but me. It's just this one scene, that's so well-written, well-constructed, well-acted, it really moved me *sigh*
Ek din achanak, I don't feel anything anymore. Not happy, not sad, not excited, not bored, just... nothing.
School's starting soon. Went to the bookstore today and it's filled with back-to-school stuff.