Such a fine weather today. Went to Plum Island with D and D. We left home a little after 5 am and got there just in time to catch the last bit of sunrise. Walked on the beach, took pictures, drove around and had breakfast. It was beautiful up there, had a very nice time.
Yesterday, Saturday, was a very lazy day. Woke up late, went out to do grocery, and by the time we got back, it was raining like rain's supposed to be. Watched Gods Must Be Crazy I and II, the second one is much funnier than the first.
Friday, went out to dinner to celebrate Diah's birthday. Kingfish Hall down in Quincy Market was our destination. It's a bit on the expensive side, but the food is excellent, so it was worth every penny. Since it was her day, Diah had the call to do whatever she liked. We came home to watch "Under the Tuscan Sun". Suffice to say, a few people found it hard to appreciate such "chick flick". After the guys left, the triplet of D's and I stayed up to talk about a million different things. Diah surrended early, but Dewi, Mbak Pi and I went on talking till 3:30 am. It was fun, been a while since I did something like that.
Now, I'm hungry, and lunch is ready, so...
Oh, by the way, pictures above courtesy of D and D, and the whole thing wouldn't have been possible were it not for Diah's expertise with Adobe Photoshop.