Tomorrow's a big day for a lot of people - MCAT. I hope they all do well.
Cut my hair today. Short. Short short. Really short. I don't think anyone thought I would go through with it, not even myself. The last time I had hair this short was probably when I was 14. The front part barely covers my ears and the back is above the collar level. It's gonna take some time getting used to.
Went to Sharon today, with Unaza and Usman. Met some interesting people.
Talked to Noureddine last night, for more than an hour. I was really surprised, didn't realize I was capable of doing that. It was a good conversation, cleared up a few things and what not.
I wish I have a real journal to write in. I've been eyeing this book at the Media Center that looks like it has some potential to be a good journal. It's just some old book that we piled up in a corner, but maybe I can cover it up, and paste a few things, or whatever. Just haven't had a chance to pick it up yet.
Zamir called last week, saying he's back in town. I haven't heard from Anand for a while, and haven't seen Suhaimi for a while. It'll be nice to go out and chill with them one of these days.
Weather's been really crappy. Not horrible, just crappy.
Somebody definitely got an invitation today, if I ever heard one. It's so out of the blue, so I-never-would-have-thought-possible.
Went to dinner at India Castle. We tried going to Ali's Roti Wrap, but it was closed already. Unaza's friend Adrienne, is really sweet. They both are.
Unaza brought her eggs and milk over, and we made more creme caramel. The anticipation of it leaves my mouth to water *sigh*
Olympic's on today. I was reminded of the Olympic Day Run, where Myn won tons of Coke, in containers of every shape and size imaginable.