I can't imagine Mbak Pi's kids suffering from malnourishment of any kind; she's such a great cook that you can't help but gobble down everything she makes. Lamb stew and creme caramel for dinner, I even cancelled a dinner date (thank God for understanding friends) to make sure I could eat at home :) What can I say, I love good food. And it only follows that I love Mbak Pi.
Huma was in town, she came in late Thursday night and left this morning. It was nice to see her again, I've definitely missed her. We went out for dinner and karaoke on Friday, and on Saturday they came over for dinner and poker.
I was surprised to discover that I'm pretty competitive when it comes to poker. On other occasions, I usually manage to stay calm no matter what the guys say to get me worked up, but last night I got riled pretty easily. So much for keeping a "poker face". Anways, I promise myself that in future events I'm going to keep a cool head.
We had an ICC meeting this morning, Shaq and Unaza joined in too. D, Unaza and I went to Al-Hooda to replenish our meat supply (it was depleted after feeding 7 people last night). We came home and Unaza made some yummy strawberry-banana smoothie. Then we had lunch while watching Hidalgo. Such a productive day :P