Food poisoning today, from consuming old milk. Horrible, disgusting. I missed a class. I still feel weird. And I'm extremely hungry since I couldn't keep down anything I ate, which wasn't much in the first place, an apple and a bowl of cereal. Waiting for Rafeya to come back from class so we can order food together.
Lodge trip is tomorrow. I'm not sure how many people are actually coming. I pray that there will be at least 2 people who will be driving their own cars. I hope it won't come down to me driving the van. That would be kinda suicidal, I think.
Date line for schools to register international students in SEVIS is tomorrow. JPA still hasn't paid my tuition, which means, I have balance of almost $19000 on my bursar, which puts me on bursar hold, which doesn't allow me to add classes, which leaves me registered with only one credit, which makes my status appear as "part-time", which means they won't be able to register me in SEVIS, which leads to violation of my immigration status, which can potentially puts me in trouble with USCIS. We're speaking in terms of worst case scenarios here. Which usually never happens. I just have to go down and ask them to put the balance aside, they know JPA always pays, only really late.
PMR's next week.