Saw an abandoned bike next to the dumpster behind the house, so I took the dust cap from one of the valves to replace the one on Diah's bike that I lost. Hopefully it's the right kind.
Mbak Pi got into INSEAD program in France, I'm really happy for her. Their parents are coming tomorrow, I'm sure it'll be really nice for her to celebrate the news with them.
Saw Lynn and Fizah at ISNA, that was nice.
While in Chicago, saw John Cusack at the cafe close to the Buckingham Fountain. I was really excited, but since the guys were there, I had to contain some of those excitement. Otherwise, believe me, I would have been jumping up and down with Diah. He was talking on the phone, taking a break from biking. Our first celebrity sighting, but being nice beings that we are, we didn't bug the guy for pictures or autograph. How thoughtful (or stupid, depends on how you look at it :P)
That day when we went to the beach down in the Cape, we stopped by Yusuke's workplace and he took us for a ride on a 6-seater plane. We missed the sunset, but it was a full moon night, so the view from up there was pretty spectacular. Yusuke managed to get permission to enter Boston, and we flew right over Fenway when the game was going on. Pretty neat. I thought I'd be freaked out flying in such small plane, but it wasn't bad at all. There's so much to see, and I forgot my fears as soon as I started paying attention to the things around us.