The cell's officially dead, so please don't "hit the cell" if you want to reach me.
I had to download an MP3 alarm clock so I can wake up every morning. The song I wake up to: Your Body Is A Wonderland - John Mayer. Anyone have better song suggestion, let me know.
I'm chatting with Neel, I should be working really. My homework's due tomorrow, and I haven't had a chance to finish it because Rafeya was using the computer earlier. Which reminds me, tomorrow's class is in Eaton, don't forget that.
I miss my housemates from last year. They were really great, fun people to live with. We had our shares of dramas and what not, but on the whole, it was a good year. I was really looking forward to this year, to make a little difference in the house. But I don't know, I'm not so sure if I can really pull it through. I'm not gonna stop trying though. Granted, it'll be a slow process, but a progress nonetheless.
A lot of things are coming up and need to be figured out. Although my sleeping habit has improved a lot, my time management hasn't. Keep working on it, kid.
Usually I turn everything off before going to bed because I can't fall asleep if there's any light or sound. Now that I have to keep the computer on every night, I realize how much noise the computer actually makes.