That's one of the prints on t-shirts that they sold at ISNA. Kinda funny, I thought.
The dinner was really good. It wasn't a crowd that we'd usually have, and everybody talked. It was good, we even underestimated the turn-out.
Played poker, Amir almost won. He probably could have won against Shaq, but it was running late, and he really wanted to end the game. For Rafeya, it was her first poker game, and she managed quite well. I was out second after Diah. I like playing poker :)
Hopefully I can call home tomorrow, if I wake up early enough. I would call now, but I'm gonna get an earful from my parents for not sleeping yet.
I sent some money to my sister at home. Actually, it's kinda creepy. It was literally money in minutes. I sent it, called in to confirm the transfer, and a few minutes later, she could pick it up from an agent at home. How crazy is that? Of course it is really convenient, but still... (btw, my sister sent me an e-mail to let me know she received the money, and it was signed "with love". She never signed her e-mails "with love" before. Money works wonders, man, even with blood *wink*)
Ever heard that the first black man in space was Darth Vader?