Zaid organized the first Qur'an halaqah today. I intend to go to more sessions this semester so I can keep reminding myself to be a full time Muslim.
Sunday, got a wake up call from Diah at 9 in the morning. That was way too early for me. Went to Chinatown to have brunch at a dim sum place with their parents. Usman and I got there around 10:40 and the place was already crawling with people. Don't people sleep late anymore? Oh, wait. Maybe they went to mass and then stopped by for brunch. That'd make sense.
Anyways, today, Rafeya and I got up at 8 to go grocery shopping with Usman at 9. 8! Tomorrow, I don't have class till 4, so I'm going to sleep all I want all morning, hah! Although grocery shopping this morning was accomplished in record time 30 minutes because we were afraid we'd be late to class. Let me tell you, that was impressive.
An interesting story: Chinese Muslims forge isolated path