Woke up at 8 today. Maybe tomorrow I can wake up at 7. I go to bed early nowadays. The only problem is I don't really sleep well. I wake up 2-3 times each night. It's really annoying, since it always takes me a while to fall back asleep.
Done homework, only have reading assignments for next week's class. I'm thinking I might actually go to NYC early next week. If Shi Ling says there's a space, then I'm gonna go.
Scheduling room for the Bukhari Institute hasn't been smooth. I do hope Audra will get back to me asap, I don't like doing things last minute when it involves other people.
My application was approved by the Zipcar. The reason I got it is so I can go to the grocery store every few weeks. I've been depending a lot on Diah and Usman, and I don't want to bother them that much any more. Seriously, the only times when I'd call these guys is when I need a favour. It must be pretty annoying to them.
I have to call home. I've been thinking about my brothers a lot. Talked to my sister a couple of times, I actually called her. She seems to be having fun in college. She's in a diving club, and she doesn't even know how to swim! I asked the guy at the student activities fair, and he said I'd have to know how to swim to join the diving club here. Darn!
Have to get my S400 fixed.