Just got back from the Halloween party at Haruna's place. It's fun, met some new interesting people. Everybody had to come in costume - I was a sorceress, with blue hair. I've been wanting that blue hair for so long, so tonight I got my wish. It was a potluck too, so I made tiramisu for dessert. Took me three tries to get it "right". The first one didn't turn out the way it should, it was dry and the cream became hard. The second one wasn't bad, only a little dry, but I made enough to feed only 3 people. The third and last one, which I made with the help of Mbak Pi, was acceptable and fed all 11 of us :)
Going to bed, wake up early tomorrow to go to Wordsworth in Harvard Sq. Stacy said they're going out of business, so we're going to check out the sales that they have.
I haven't been helping out much with the iftar, I feel bad.