Perfect, should give me more time to finish this ridiculously tedious assignment that I have.
I've never been to a Halloween party, so I really want to go to one this year. And I'm really determined to be blue-haired. I have my source, who's gonna look into getting me a free wig. Most excellent, really. Only, I can't think of anyone with blue hair other than Japanese anime characters and Marge from the Simpsons. Any suggestion? I'm really excited about this.
Forgot to e-mail the inventory back to the Treasury, I hope they're not mad. Maybe Zaid had a chance to do it, it totally slipped my mind.
And oh, I saw "the Kid" today. I've been wondering about him lately, and today there he was, at the Media Center talking to Stacy. He's grown since I last saw him, doesn't look much like a kid anymore. Aawwh.
I've decided to dump my previous crush (it's hopeless anyway, he already has a girlfriend) and took up a new one. This one has a really weird last name, has a "bad boy" look to him, and has really beautiful eyes. And he's a Libran too, born Oct 6, unfortunately a few years younger than me. Too bad *sigh* He's such a charmer. I know, I know, you should never trust one, but still... *another sigh*