Desmond Tutu: Instead of bombs, you should export your compassion and generosity.
Jon Stewart: We do that, we just put everything in the bombs.
How cute.
PMR starts today. My brother's sitting for it, I pray he does well. He's changed so much in the past 3 years. He's only 15, and he's 100 times better the person I am. Wise beyond his years. Definitely one of my parents' favourite, he's such a good kid. He deserves success, and so much more.
Sometimes I resent having people in my room when I'm trying to do work. I can't focus when I have to "entertain". I also can't tell people to leave my room. Last year I used to run to Huma's room whenever there's someone in my room I'd like to get rid of. Can't do that anymore *sigh*
The water turned brown today. We turned all the taps on till the water ran clear, took almost half of the day. What a waste. Same thing happened a few times last year, and I've no doubt it will happen again.
According to Rafeya, they've turned the heat on. About time too. We went downstairs the other day when it got really cold to try to figure out how to turn on the heater, but failed to find anything. I was considering calling Usman to do us the service, but fortunately, that is no longer necessary.
Jon Stewart: We do that, we just put everything in the bombs.
How cute.
PMR starts today. My brother's sitting for it, I pray he does well. He's changed so much in the past 3 years. He's only 15, and he's 100 times better the person I am. Wise beyond his years. Definitely one of my parents' favourite, he's such a good kid. He deserves success, and so much more.
Sometimes I resent having people in my room when I'm trying to do work. I can't focus when I have to "entertain". I also can't tell people to leave my room. Last year I used to run to Huma's room whenever there's someone in my room I'd like to get rid of. Can't do that anymore *sigh*
The water turned brown today. We turned all the taps on till the water ran clear, took almost half of the day. What a waste. Same thing happened a few times last year, and I've no doubt it will happen again.
According to Rafeya, they've turned the heat on. About time too. We went downstairs the other day when it got really cold to try to figure out how to turn on the heater, but failed to find anything. I was considering calling Usman to do us the service, but fortunately, that is no longer necessary.