Here's one reason why you should never start watching any Sox game - when you do, your eyes end up glued to the TV and you can never leave the couch till the game is over, which is 4 hours later.
10th inning now. This is so intense. Rafeya meant to take a shower more than half an hour ago - she's now still sitting on her bed in her bathrobe, biting the end of her sleeve. She's vying for Yankees though.
This house is so quite. Last year, whenever there's a game, you could hear Zaid and his friends cheering and yelling and jumping and what not downstairs. Nothing this year. Not a tweet from the guys. I'm just so glad the girls here are really nice and easy to live with.
Cooked for iftar yesterday. I had made fun of Muz because his tandoori was pink instead of red. But yesterday, I panicked for a moment thinking that my chicken tandoori would suffer the same fate. I took the chicken out of the fridge, after being marinated overnight, and they were bright pink. They turned out brown after baked. Still not red, but hey, better brown than bright pink.
Danyal brought haleem today. I didn't think I'd have haleem for another year. It's so good, I wish I can learn how to make it. People have been telling us it's so hard, I'm thinking that you probably can't learn how to make it unless you live with a Desi family.
Top of 11th inning now. 2 out.
Commentator: I don't think it'll be a productive day in Boston tomorrow."
No kidding.