Huma's here, in Boston. She came in late last night.
Lodge trip was cancelled. Planning on going bowling instead tomorrow.
Just got back to my room, I've been out all day today, since 9:30 this morning. Spent most of the day finishing my homework. Then, went to Haruna's place with D and D to celebrate Yusuke's birthday.
Had great fun at Haruna's. There were the triplet of D's, Haruna, Rishi, Yusuke and I. We had salad, sushi and chicken wings for dinner. I really enjoyed the sushi :) Dessert was brownie and ice-cream, yummy. All throughout dinner and afterwards, everyone kept trying to figure out how the Simpson bottle opener that we got Yusuke work. It was hilarious, I've never seen a group of adults being so captivated over a mere bottle opener. We played "Pits". The goal was to get +200 points, and I managed to lose big time by accumulating -140 points. At least now I know I should never try to be a stock trader.
It was really nice hanging out with a different crowd for a change. Different attitude, interest, and atmosphere. I got to let my guard down a little tonight, and I'm really glad. Looking forward to tomorrow, going bowling with the MSA crowd and the closest friends. Too bad Muz can't join us this weekend, but maybe he'll be able to come hiking with us next week.