Just finished watching Celebrity Poker, first game of Tournament 4. It came down to Matthew Perry and Michael Vartan in the end. They were both really good players, I don't think either of them made any big mistakes throughout the whole game. In the end, Matthew Perry won, but Michael Vartan is still the cuter of the two.
Went hiking up Mount Monadnock today, up in New Hamshire, with Diah, Dewi and Haruna. The weather was amazing. We took the most direct route to the top, so it was really steep. And rocky. But the view was spectacular. Didn't really get all the way up to the peak, because we had to come back early. There were so many people there, apparently it's the second most climbed mountain in the world (?). It really took me quite an effort to hike up the mountain, but there were these two guys we saw who kept going up and down the trail like it was a walk in the park. Took us 4.5 hours to go up and down, and in the same time those guys had already gone up 2-3 times. It's crazy. We asked one of the guys why he's doing it, and he's like, "I get bored at home, there's nothing to do." And he's from Lowell, Mass. too. I thought it's kinda insane, but he looked like he's having fun. Oh, well. To each his own potion.
I posted some pics on the side (Nabe's).