They did it, won the game and reversed the curse, after 86 years. They rewrite history tonight (at least baseball history), and it's nice to be here, be part of the atmosphere and enjoying the celebration. Although, the kids here are not as loud tonight as they were the other day, when Sox won the AL. Maybe it's because the cops acted faster tonight, blocking cars from entering the quad, and some of the people on foot even turned back when they saw the cops. I wonder what it's like on the quad right now, but it's probably not safe to go there by myself. If only D and Raonaak are here like the other day. I guess the celebration's going to continue for a while. If only there are fireworks - that would make tonight perfect.
I guess I better go take a picture of the "Reverse the Curse" sign before they change it. Everytime I go on Storrow I always want to do that, but I keep forgetting. Last Sunday, they arranged the lights in Prudential to spell out "Go Sox", which was pretty cool, but unfortunately none of us had a camera on us. That would have been an amazing shot.
I think I've forgotten how to make new friends. I got to know someone yesterday, who I would like to get to know better, and be good friends with, but... I realized I'm not sure how to go about doing it. Hmmph.
Had a midterm today, which went pretty OK until the last 5 minutes, when I realized there's another page of questions at the back that I hadn't discovered before. I did the best I could, but I don't think it was enough. Sucks!
Lower back pain and a night of tossing and turning to look forward to. Oh, what fun!