Muz is here in Boston, he came in today just in time to join us bowling.
I'm in need of a good cry. The urge to do so has been building up for a while - tonight it just feels stronger than usual. My eyes watered a few times tonight, I just happened to be in the presence of others and wasn't comfortable to let it all out. I can't go on feeling depressed for no reason forever, so I do hope to let out the tears soon.
Went bowling, to Dhaba for dinner, and to Windsor to play poker. I wasn't in my poker mood, was glad to be out of it (this is not an excuse, I promise). Did something really stupid, felt really bad.
It was nice to hang out with the old gang again. It felt right.
Who do you imagine will find you if you die in your sleep? I don't think anyone will notice me till I start to smell. Depressing as shit.
Starting to get pop-ups on my computer, what happened?