Fasting these past few days have been harder than the first half of Ramadhan. Not sure exactly why.
The HSC has brought the food for iftar, it's now sitting on the table waiting to be devoured. My nose is being assaulted by the delicious smell and as a result, my mouth won't stop watering. I feel like I'm being tortured slowly into misery.
In my dream last night, I was back in high school. It was really weird. We had blok praktis, but instead of by dorm, it was by class. I was still wearing purple though, I think all my classmates were. The 5Ss were in red. I remember Ija and Pak Yem especially being in the dream. I miss that Math teacher terribly today.
I need the money, but just for this week, I think I should give up my shifts to get all the school and MSA related work done.