God, it's been a while. Glad to be back.
I don't know how much writing I'll be doing, but I'm definitely in a better mood than I was, say... a year ago :)
So much has happened in the past year and a half. I haven't really kept in touch with anybody, so I don't know where they are or what they've been doing. Did managed to exchange e-mails with a few people this past month, so that's a few boxes I can tick off my list of to-do's.
Studying again, but this time around, I'm surrounded by people who are younger than me. Sure does make a heck of a difference. Everywhere I go now, I'm addressed as 'kak' instead of the previous 'dik'. When did the transition happened? How can I be old when at heart I'm still a 19-year-old? (am I really? :P)
Caught up with some of the old girls - my God, they've all changed a lot! Kids, husbands and what-not. Glad to see everyone doing well for themselves.
I like it here, being in a big city again on my own. Although, it does get kinda lonely if I don't find a way to fill my time. I have so much on my hands since I'm only taking two classes. Meeting new friends have been good for me. (even if they are younger, heh)
My thoughts aren't organized at all, I'm just writing randomly. That's it for now, I guess. Hopefully, this won't be the last for a long time.
(^ ^)V