Today, I bought my most expensive shoes ever. I thought THAT definitely deserves an entry of its own, heh :P
Anyways, I enlisted the help of both Ina and Eva in picking out the best shoes. We probably should have gone somewhere else if we want better prices, but me being me, and midvalley being my second home, that's where we went.
I was looking for something that closely resembles trainers but not in white. There were limited options for women's shoes in terms of styles and color. Guys definitely have it better when it comes to shoes. The ones that I like all turned out to be men's shoes :(
Until we came to this one place, and saw a feminine version of a pair of shoes I had earlier admired. Only the prices were a bit more than what I had been prepared to pay. However, there was another pair of shoes there that fits the bill of what I was looking for AND they actually looks good on me.
So, after some convinving from both Ina and Eva (yo, I've never spend THAT much money on shoes before!), those pair of shoes finally went home with me. Hehe.