This is going to be a random rant.
Yesterday was a very unlucky day. I lost my keys and a ringgit. It's a ringgit, but it's money and i'm almost broke.
I was freaked out yesterday when I realized how effortless it would be to kill yourself while riding a motorbike. Really, real effortless. It wouldn't take much at all. The fact that I thought about killing myself also shook me up considerably, I almost pulled over before I gave in to temptation. I'm due for a pick-me-up i guess. Except I'm not the drinking type and my pick-me-up would be food-retail therapy and again, i'm almost broke. Huh.
I'm tired of not having friends to talk to. I don't do long-distance relationship well, and most of those friends I consider good friends to talk to are definitely not within walking distance :(
I want to be active again. I want to be involved in something that would make a difference in the world, even in the smallest way. I don't want to be absorb in just living MY life anymore. I need some excitement, need something to change. I'm exhausted by the mundane.
I guess I'm riding an emotional rollercoaster nowadays.