That's exactly what this blog is. Regardless, I don't think I'll delete this blog anytime soon - there are so many memories, both bitter, sweet and everything in between.
It's almost a year since I started working here. Although not much has changed, so many things have happened in the past year. I've met and said goodbye to quite a few people already, some whom I really like - as far as friends are concerned, of course. Although I know that each of them has left some marks in me, I can't help it but think that sometimes it's all a big waste of time and effort. I tend to look at relationships as investments, and I guess what I'm saying is that, if I had known that the cost would be greater than the return, then maybe I wouldn't have bothered making new friends in the first place.
I still think that there's a lot of room for me to improve as a person. Frankly, I don't like me very much anymore.