Regardless of whether there's anything worth written or not, I have to blog today to immortalize the date =P
Came across Huma's old blog the other day, which caused me to reminisce for a while =)
Last week was my birthday, and we are now 2 years away from being three-decade young ;)
I did not plan anything special to celebrate the occasion, but la famiglia sent a bouquet of flowers, which was extremely sweet of them.
The day if anything, was a cause of heartbreak for me. A certain someone apparently didn't think it was worth a phone call, what more an evening out. It was a big disappointment, but then I realized that I am responsible for my own happiness. So I decided to let go of what I have no control over, and just do the best with what I can.
Lee DeWyze's new song "Sweet Serendipity" was premiered on my birthday, and it couldn't be a better theme song.